Complaint Review: Merchant Services USA

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Merchant Services USA
5727 N 7th Street #201 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Merchant Services USA if you had only double the fees you were told, you are lucky! Phoenix, Arizona

I am a past employee and what we are told is exactly what you were told. We were lead to believe this was what we were selling. Of course anyone with a brain figures out something is wrong.

The calls are screened, customers are not given a direct line to the sales agents. I had a customer after many calls finally get smart and say she needed to set up an account and was referred to me. This poor woman had 3 large sums between 600.00 and 800.00 in less than two month taken from her bank account. These were "fees and charges from the business and bank we used and had nothing to do with us."

When I went to the owner to ask what exactly the charges the customers would see, I was told I could be a great sales person if I would "drop my polly anna morality." He explained that it is a tough dishonest industry and it is just what you had to do. (not me)

They give you the amounts that merchant Services USA will be charging. What they do not tell you is that there are many many hands in the pot that will be taking your money as well. As far as the equipment, you couldn't possibly be sold an older, cheaper piece of equipment and I had customers that found them for 15.00 instead of the 300.00 you will pay with them.

Stay away from the Merchant Services USA in Phoenix, AZ. You will not get anything resolved, customer service???? What is that? Also you will not receive many pages of your contract. Beware of that with many of these companies. Count your pages!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Services-USA/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Merchant-Services-USA-if-you-had-only-double-the-fees-you-were-told-you-are-lucky-Phoen-777261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Services USA