Complaint Review: Merchant Warehouse

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: AngelCare — West Fargo North Dakota
Merchant Warehouse

Merchant Warehouse Steve, sales rep merchant services unauthorized transactions to bank account, hidden fees, sale under false pretense, non disclosure ,Internet

*Consumer Comment: sales request fourm

this company charged me hidden fees in the amount of $32.95 when it was only disclosed to be a fee of $7.00 per month for the two months i signed up for. They charged a minimum monthly fee for not doing any credit card transactions even though they said there were none. They lied about the services they could provide as well as the equipment. They have no credit card swiper compatible with a droid phone even though the sales rep steve said they did and would be sent out. Upon cancellation of my services on feb 29th via phone conversation they said there were no cancellation fees and they would refund the two months they charged to my account via a check. They then transferred me to their cancellation department where i reached a voicemail and left several messages and didn't receive a call back until the 4th of march 2013. I received a check for the refund dated march 5th on april 2nd 2013 i went to deposit the check and found out my account was charged by BANK CARD services in the amount of $132.95 i was outraged! I called customer service and asked why they charged me this fee and was told that it was a service compliance packaging fee? for what? I asked for them to refund this money as i had cancelled 2 months ago,was given a refund for those 2 months and was never told i would be charged anything! The customer service rep eric said they sent me a email on feb 25th stating i would be charged this fee, i checked my emails and there was never one even sent to me. I asked to have the money refunded and he said this is a non refundable fee. It makes no sense why they would cancel my service refund my money for two months and then three months later charge my account these fees and never even disclose this information to me!!! nor is it stated anywhere in the information i received.

This company lies through their teeth in every way and form. I divided the fee by 4 and found out it totaled 4 months of services jan, feb, march, april they fraudulently charged my bank account even after my services were canceled! This was a non-authorized charge to my account and i am totally warning consumers to beware of this company their company name should be MERCHANT RIPP_ OFF because the do just that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Warehouse/internet/Merchant-Warehouse-Steve-sales-rep-merchant-services-unauthorized-transactions-to-bank-ac-1040434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Warehouse

sales request fourm

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

get them to fill out this,  it will usually get scum bag sales persons to leave in a hurry sales persons  appointment request

company name      ------------------------------------------

company address ------------------------------------------

company phone/fax number ----------------------------------------

sales persons name------------------------------------------

sales persons home address --------------------------------------

sales persons home phone number-------------------------------

sale persons cell phone number-----------------------------------

attach copy of sales persons drivers licsence  here ***

the purpose of this fourm is  in case we do not like your product, or feel we were ripped off. we will come after you, not your company

I agree to these terms

sales person sign and date here ----------------------------------