• Report: #820231

Complaint Review: Merchant tire

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: wsmerchanttireripoff — winston salem North Carolina United States of America
Merchant tire
winston salem, North Carolina United States of America

Merchant tire careless work winston salem, North Carolina

I recently took my car by merchant tire and had the oil changed. Later that day I noticed scratches on my door I know that they were not there before I got the oil change.Two days later I noticed oil on my drive way never had a leak in my 2008 honda accord but after getting the oil changed at merchant tire off Silas Creek Parkway in Winston Salem it did. I went to check it and was about a quart low in two days, why because they don't care about what there doing. I'm never going back and will tell everyone about there problems, things have to be changed, people don't care about there job anymore and they should. They just work for a paycheck and that,s terrible.

WAKE UP PEOPLE DO YOUR JOB TO YOUR BEST ABILITY OR YOUR BOSSES SHOULD BE FIRING YOU, THERE IS TO MANY PEOPLE THAT NEEDS JOBS FOR THE SLACK ONES TO BE WORKING. COMPANY'S WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY GET RID OF THE SLACKERS AND HALFA**ERS GET SOME QUALITY IN THERE!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-tire/winston-salem-North-Carolina-27127/Merchant-tire-careless-work-winston-salem-North-Carolina-820231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant tire