Complaint Review: Merchant warehouse

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Tampa Florida
Merchant warehouse
Nationwide USA

Merchant warehouse ,BANK FRAUD PRO'S , They have been steeling money from my bank account , I did not open an account with them , Tampa Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Merchant Warehouse Assistance

*Consumer Comment: Totally Avoidable

*Author of original report: To: Mr Smart Guy

*Consumer Comment: A Lawyer for what??

I just notesed that a company called Merchant warehouse has been steeling money from my personal bank account for almost a year. I talked to an account rep for the company a year ago and he took that information and opened an account without my consent. They have been steeling more than $50.00-$75.00 per month for almost a year. "Looking for a laywer"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-warehouse/nationwide/Merchant-warehouse-BANK-FRAUD-PROSnbsp-They-have-been-steeling-money-from-my-bank-ac-1166983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant warehouse

Merchant Warehouse Assistance

AUTHOR: DianaMW - ()

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Merchant Warehouse. Please contact us directly at 800 941 6557 for assistance or send us a message via FaceBook.

We look forward to hearing from you so we can rectify the issue.

Merchant Warehouse Team Member

Totally Avoidable

AUTHOR: coast - ()

You were negligent in your failure to reconcile your account monthly. Too bad.

To: Mr Smart Guy

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

So if I do not sit beside my car all day and every day and someone steels it I only have myself to blame. I must live on a different planet then the smart guy. I juess I should stop driving my car also. A drunk might crash into me and that would be my fault for being on the road.

A Lawyer for what??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

It is YOUR responsibility to review your monthly bank statements - not the bank. They have been "steeling" from your because you did not LOOK at your bank statements - if you did you would have seen the information and could have stopped it!! So stop playing the Victim! And NO I do not work for them nor have I even heard about them.

This happened to me I nipped it before it got out of control and got my money back from a company who did the same to me by watching my BANK STATEMENTS!