Complaint Review: Merchantilla LLC, Zoostores.com

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ciara — SLC Utah
Merchantilla LLC, Zoostores.com
Internet USA

Merchantilla LLC, Zoostores.com Zoostores.com is continually stealing peoples money. Internet

Hi,

I am concerned because I ordered a diningset from Zoostores.com and then found out from very unclear emails that they are no longer in business. By the time I had recieved their emails (weeks after I was waiting for my dining set) they had already taken the money out of my account with no intention of shipping my product, responding to me, or refunding my money. I have tried multiple times to get a hold of someone but no one is responding anymore. It has been months since I have ordered my dining set.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchantilla-LLC-Zoostorescom/internet/Merchantilla-LLC-Zoostorescom-Zoostorescom-is-continually-stealing-peoples-money-Inte-1048286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchantilla LLC, Zoostores.com