Complaint Review: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions-FL

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Shark5801 — St. Pete Beach Florida United States of America
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions-FL
1700 66th Street St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Merchants Choice Payment Solutions-FL Ex-Employee-SCAM, Harry-Acct Manager and Elvis-Manager-Professional Cons and Chav Pigs St Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Facility inspected service used ***** Five stars

*Consumer Comment: Additional Info

I only worked at Merchants Choice for 2 months but in that time I have seen nothing but illegal activity. I saw employees in the parking lot smoking pot and selling wine to other employees at lunch for $2.00 each with Harry-Account Manager-use to be owner until sold to Corporation-now Part owner supposedly-informing me that he cant do anything about it to hearing on the phone companies that used Merchants Choice in past informing me of what Ripoffs this company is to first hand being treated as if I was a 5 year old and stupid not 48 with a college degree. They overtalk you, put you down, send you home for no reason at all except do not want to pay you whenever they want not just on holidays and you do not get paid. I have filed an EEOC and moving forward with a lawsuit. I was told by Harry to get out of his building because I mentioned a potential lawsuit due to the way I got fired-because I had issues with the computer and instead of Elvis hearing me out he told me I was the issue and then threatened to put me  in an ex-employees seat who just got fired although several other computers and seats available. He has gotten fired from other telemrketing companies such as Suntasia for the same reason. He tries to intimidate especially women because he has nothing else to offer nor apparently Harry. Harry has no building-he has 3 offices in a building! Also so much for Human Resources-the both times I tried to go that route I had to meet w/ Harry and HR was nothing but a secretary taking notes. In fact that last day of employment he had his girlfriend Yvonne come to get me to take to HR and HR said I know that Harry is going to take the Manager's side regardless just so you know and waited for Harry to come tell me to get out of the building. This company is a fraud-and if anyone wants to join me  with the fight let me know. Also Florida is the office that sets appointments for the whole US-so if you are in Arizona, California etc-does not matter. Plus they are calling the same company 5 times minimum a day and also calling those on a DO Not Call List-Ridiculous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Choice-Payment-Solutions-FL/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Merchants-Choice-Payment-Solutions-FL-Ex-Employee-SCAM-Harry-Acct-Manager-and-Elvis-Mana-988501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Choice Payment Solutions-FL

Facility inspected service used ***** Five stars

AUTHOR: Buisness owner in Tampa - ()

I visited MCPS before using the Service,

I saw none of that happining as a matter of fact the offices were clean and everyone there was courtious to one another.

Elvis treated his employees with respect, as a business owner myself I sometimes find an employee is unhappy with life and tries to take it out on every one around them and rebells against owners, People file false reports all the time.You just can't make everyone happy all the time no matter how hard you try.Selling whine in the parking lot? This looks drummed up to me because if this was happining I would of seen it. I don't know what this persons problem was or care because I know that MCPS is ran like a top.Sometimes people go against the grain because they have thier own perspective on how things should be done , Or it could be the competitors trying to gain a foot hold on a top notch company, I have had this done to me before and It makes ya sick but what can you do?We have computers in our office too and they brake down so we move people to other stations so that the employee can stay productive looks to me like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I would of canned ya too do as your asked when being paid an hourly salery and get with the program or GET OUT!!

If you needed special accomadations for youe disability you might want to let people know that your slow no body has time for sour pussed employees that hate life really we don't have time for that .

The reason Im writing this is because they not only saved me money for my business the had other services that I didn't even know existed.

I saw none of that and if you don't like your job quit and move on.I also got word of mouth from other satisfied customers that MCPS does what they say.There are no room for whiners in my business I fire people for crying and sabotage.

As in every job people are under pressure to get it done asap and I would cut off my right arm to have employees like these

Great Job keep up the good work!!!

Additional Info

AUTHOR: Chantillian - ()

I got a prerecorded call from 800-309-0524 (others get calls from 866-559-9257) announcing themselves as "Merchant Services" saying that my credit card processing terminal needed an upgrade.  We don't process credit cards, nor do we have credit card terminal!

Harry Carter is associated with these domain names (and more, I assume), according to online resources: