Complaint Review: Merchants Choice Payment

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: Alyssa — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Merchants Choice Payment

Merchants Choice Payment Ms. Allen and Teddy Allen. Liars and thieves! Cypress, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Respone

I was contacted by these people to review my merchant statement. I was signed up, misled, told they would pay my termination fee from my previous company. They never paid, never answered my calls. Then the worst part is I was told there was a two year contract with a 375 termination fee. It is actually close to 500 dollars and if I terminate in a certain timeframe it is much MUCH more than this. DON'T work with these folks!!!!!!!!! EVER EVER EVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Choice-Payment/internet/Merchants-Choice-Payment-Ms-Allen-and-Teddy-Allen-Liars-and-thieves-Cypress-Internet-521740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Choice Payment

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Respone

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

Dear Merchant,

If you could please give me your business name and phone number I will be more than happy to investigate the claim you have against us.  I have no way of looking into this matter without this information.  Thank you.

Greg