Complaint Review: Merchants Credit Guide Company

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:o'brien Florida
Merchants Credit Guide Company
Executive Offices 223 W. Jackson Blvd Chicago Ill 60606 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchants Credit Guide Company commited fraud. claiming I owe money from 20 years ago. they wanted $152, but would take $76 if I would pay now. Chicago Illinois

This man contacted me and claimed I owed a debt from 20 years ago. I had a choice of multiple payment plans using cash or credit card. I'm a man in my 70's and this individual was attempting to scam me.

o'brien, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Company/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Company-commited-fraud-claiming-I-owe-money-from-20-years-ago-th-251734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Credit Guide Company