Complaint Review: Merchants' Credit Guide - Ken Hughes

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Dan — Airway Heights Washington United States of America
Merchants' Credit Guide - Ken Hughes
223 West Jackson Blvd, Suite 900 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Merchants' Credit Guide - Ken Hughes calls me then they would hang up when I would answer. When I finaly called them back they kept hanging up on me. When I finaly spoke with a rep. I found they had a debt from a company I have never pat Chicago, Illinois

I have been receiving phone calls from this same phone number for over a month. I would answer and they would hang up. I finally called the number back and they would hang up. This happened about 3 times before i finally got through to this company. They asked me for personal information and when I didn't give it to them they would hang up on me. I finally spoke to a so called supervisor after waiting on hold for aprox. 30 min. and I was finally able to find out (without giving personal info.) that they had a debt from a company that I have never done business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ken-Hughes/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ken-Hughes-calls-me-then-they-would-hang-up-when-I-would-answe-531675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants' Credit Guide - Ken Hughes