Complaint Review: Merchants Credit Guide - Ken Hughes

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 11, 2007

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Merchants Credit Guide - Ken Hughes
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchants Credit Guide - Ken Hughes ripoff 3 Calls A Day Chicago Illinois

Last year I was getting 3 calls a day from Ken Hughes. Some as early as 8am and as late as 9:30 pm, Monday thru Friday! I never answered them, as I recognized the number. Finally, they stopped.

This past Wednseday, February the 7th, 2007, I received a letter from them for an $12,000 debt from Bank of America, who I have had no dealings with since 1996, and that was my first credit card. It had a $500 limit and was paid off and canceled, in 1998.

How does Mr. Hughes get away with this crap? I have read many of the postings to this site. Why has there been no class-action suit filed against this man, or this Merhcant's Credit Guide?

It is good to see that so many have tried to fight back. What's the best way to kick this company in the A$$? I check my credit on a regular basis, and have had my identity stolen in the past, and finally got that cleared up. This debt has never appeared on my credit.
How can I stop this madness?

Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ken-Hughes/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ken-Hughes-ripoff-3-Calls-A-Day-Chicago-Illinois-235540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Credit Guide - Ken Hughes