Complaint Review: Merchants Credit Guide/ Ravinia/ CFB Holdings, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2004

• Reported By:Yucaipa California
Merchants Credit Guide/ Ravinia/ CFB Holdings, LLC
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchants Credit Guide/ Ravinia/ CFB Holdings, LLC ripoff, attempt at false debt collection w/a company I've never heard of or had an account with! Chicago Illinois

My story is the same as others I've just read on this site - I recd a letter today (10/12/04), stating MCG is representing CFB Financial LLC, and that I owe a debt to someone named "McDuff" (??) for $3,670.68; three payoff options offered: pay 1/2 of balance & debt is considered paid, or pay in 3 payments, or monthly payments.

I'd never heard of any of these companies so I jumped on the web to do some research - and bam! Came up with this site.

I will be calling my local police department as soon as I send this report, and I will call MCG tomorrow to see what they say. I will NOT allow them to ruin my credit!

Yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ravinia-CFB-Holdings-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ravinia-CFB-Holdings-LLC-ripoff-attempt-at-false-debt-collectio-112690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Credit Guide/ Ravinia/ CFB Holdings, LLC