Complaint Review: Merchants Credit Guide

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008

• Reported By:Eola Texas
Merchants Credit Guide
223 West Jackson BLVD. Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchants Credit Guide I want to know basicly if this is even a ligitable co. Befoe I send in a report. If I am not going to be paying my bill for the purpose of resolving this long over ixistant bill from somewhere. Because I owe a dept alright. Chicago ILLINOIS

I was contacted by a company called Merchants credit guide this young fella was very plesant. He told me a lot of thngs about my person. as far as a situation can get out of hand and put aside so on so forth. He repeated and file nomber to me that I am supposed to refer to when I make my pay off agreement. How ever If this is just an individual calling trying to make a fast few bucks, I want to know I will catch him by surprise and then I can and willingfully will make a justified report.

can you tell me if this is actualy a ligitimate company actualy trying to give me a break by getting a settlement from the actual co I do owe a dept to or am i just going to send this lad drug money? sincerely thank you.

Gulpless
Eola, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Credit-Guide/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchants-Credit-Guide-I-want-to-know-basicly-if-this-is-even-a-ligitable-co-Befoe-I-send-342623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Credit Guide