Complaint Review: Merchants Tire & Auto

• Reported By: Evan — Ashburn Virginia
Merchants Tire & Auto
Junction Plaza Ashburn, Virginia USA

Merchants Tire & Auto Lie scam ripoff Ashburn Virginia

If you were thinking of going to merchants in ashburn, think again! I went there to get a simple oil change and they said they couldn't change the oil because the check engine light was on!!! To tell me what the light meant they wanted to charge me in excess of $50. Once the light was off after plugging in the reader myself at home they changed the oil. They then said I had to get my brake and power steering fluid flushed, funny thing is I had JUST done that a month prior at a different auto shop. On top of all this they said it was time to change my rear brakes, which was total bullcrap as well according to a second opinion I got from FALLON AUTOMOTIVE (whom I recommend) who informed me they were only 50% worn. Even their free coffee tastes like poop, don't go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchants-Tire-Auto/Ashburn-Virginia/Merchants-Tire-Auto-Lie-scam-ripoff-Ashburn-Virginia-1049094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchants Tire & Auto