Complaint Review: Merck

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Lebanon New Jersey
Merck
One Merck Drive Whitehouse Station, New Jersey U.S.A.

Merck Killing Millions with Pharma Drugs/ Biological Warfare Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889, USA Whitehouse Station New Jersey

*Author of original report: Visit truth about Merk. "In Lies We Trust"

I am very upset with Merck. They have kept hidden from the public that they infected their vaccines with the Aides Virus and administered it to Black males in New York City, Gays in San Francisco and Africans in Africa.

The Aides virus was created by Dr. Gallo. He works for the Government in Biological Weapons research. The building for Cancer Research used to be a biological weapons facility, basically they just took the biological warfare sign down and put up the cancer Research sign. Sick people.

Youtube: In Lies We Trust

I have a friend who's sister works for "a" major Pharmaceutical company in New Jersey. I stated to her that Dandelion Tea is a natural cure for Cancer. She told me. "We" (Pharmaceutical company she works for) know that there is a natural cure for Cancer. But we are not looking for a cure. We are looking for the next big pharmaceutical drug. What we tell the public and what we talk about behind closed doors are 2 different things. We maintain the person in their disease until they finally die from that disease. I don't like it, but that's the nature of the beast."

Can any news media carry this story??? Every major network depends on the billion dollar advertising money that Pharma pays them -per year- and are afraid or too greedy-with no moral character. Pharma even threatens them not to air anything good about herbs or vitamins. Talk about buying free press. SAD.

AOL runs a Health topic on their site I just read today and it made me sick to the pit of my stomach. Merck fronts this advice behind another company name- Merck Bad mouthing vitamins. Many people die from Pharmaceutical drugs taking them as perscribed. No more negative scare tactic media spins! Please. Millions are dying from Pharma alone. I work with and herb company. Inside news people. Pharma is buying up small herb companies and slipping in pharma ingredients. Many people are getting sick from herbs because pharma is quietly "Tainting" the herbs. How evil can you get. They taint herbs to get people sick. Start asking for 100% Certified Organic Herbs. Herbs help the body cure itself from diseases, yes even AIDS. Contact me if you want AIDS cure formula. I'll give you the information FREE! Merck knows the cure. They don't want you to know. EVIL PEOPLE. See when money becomes your god. They kill millions for it. Pharma knows the power of pure organic herbs. Make sure you know who owns the herb companies. Pharma is even trying to sneek into the company I work for. I am mad. I'm praying to keep them out. And they don't take no for an answer, they just try to sneek in another way or try to destroy the competition if they don't sell out. I am letting you know what's going on- I'm on the inside. The Pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know they are buying herb companies and slipping in ingredients that are getting people really sick or worst-I have stories! Then they tell people herbs are bad then promote their drugs for profit. They love scare tactic media spins so you can run to them.

Us Sheep must never believe in what the Wolf Promises.

Ruby
Lebanon, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merck/Whitehouse-Station-New-Jersey-08889/Merck-Killing-Millions-with-Pharma-Drugs-Biological-Warfare-Whitehouse-Station-NJ-08889-344282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merck

Visit truth about Merk. "In Lies We Trust"

AUTHOR: Ruby - (U.S.A.)

youtube: In Lies We Trust

Merck has Aides Virus in Vaccines. Never alerted public.