offers

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: James — Atlana Georgia United States of America
Mercury Payment Systems
10 Burnett Ct. #300 Durango, Colorado United States of America

Mercury Payment Systems Very bad business practices, ripoff artist! Durango, Colorado

I was not informed of a cancellation notice of 30 days prior to cancellation.  I worked with these people for many years, you think they would treat customers a little better.  They say I should have looked at section 13 in my contract that requires 30 day notice.  Maybe they should have warned be of this requirement.  If I treated my customers like this I would have been out of business a long time ago.  This is our 37th year of working in the Outdoor Sporting Goods Industry, you can just me these folks are ripoff artist...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercury-Payment-Systems/Durango-Colorado-31301/Mercury-Payment-Systems-Very-bad-business-practices-ripoff-artist-Durango-Colorado-835966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercury Payment Systems