Complaint Review: Merhcants Tire

• Reported By: Rachel — Stafford Virginia United States of America
Merhcants Tire
376 Garrisonville Rd Stafford, Virginia United States of America

Merhcants Tire Rip-Off on Inspections Stafford, Virginia

I took my vehicle in to be inspected last year and was told that my back hood light was not working and needed to be replaced. This was even after having it pre-inspected by one of our friends who is a mechanic, that and one one of the things that he and my husband checked were lights. We decided not to take our vehicle back after that and for a whole year we did not use them. We heard they were under new management and decided to give them another try, I bought a tire from them and had it put on and it went well. I then went back a month later and got my car inspected by them and was informed again, the light was out. Absolutely impossible, my husband I had checked the light before we went in there. Again, if we had not got it done it would have failed and I did not want that. So we paid the $52.00 to get it replaced. When I went in to pick-up my car I had informed them of my concerns and the fact that this had happened last year and this year and I highly doubt that 2 years in a row my light would be out and we had checked the lights both times. I was told there could have been a short in the wiring. So I then took my care in to Chrysler since it is under warranty and had them check and was old the wiring was fine. Rip-Offs, and I was taken for my money twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merhcants-Tire/Stafford-Virginia-22556/Merhcants-Tire-Rip-Off-on-Inspections-Stafford-Virginia-987870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merhcants Tire