Complaint Review: Merican Poets Society, League Of American Poets

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Sparta Tennessee
Merican Poets Society, League Of American Poets
600 Reisterstown Rd Suite 200G Baltimore And Pikesville, Maryland U.S.A.

Merican Poets Society, League Of American Poets One of the biggest theift's in America Baltimore And Pikesville Maryland

I ordered five of the table top books
called "Expressions" & one Plaque back in 2004 a grand total of a little over $300. I waitied about two months and then I emailed both Mrs. Starks and Mrs. Whitford, both replied that they were having money problem's and I would get my stuff within the next three month's so I waited finially after another 4 month's I called and guess what the number was no longer in service and I have yet to get my things.... One of the books was suppose to be my grandfather's Father's Day gift that upcoming year and guess what my grandfather passed away before he could ever see my poem and now I no longer write poem's why simple why should I write and get told that 'hey we are putting your poem in our book' and then after I spend what little money I get from disablitity to see my work only to be lied to for nearly five years. I will never get my hopes up again for anything of that nature.

One of my dreams was to have something either my children or my family could be proud of that I did. Now that I am completely unable to my disability I know for a fact that I will never be able to do just that. Besides now that I lost both of my grandparents I honestly have no one else to prove anything to. If I could say just one thing to this company it would have to be "Thank You for destroying this young womans dreams and to leave her with a life full of regret, I can never show my grandparents any of this so Thank You so very much."

I for one do not understand how people can live with themselves after doing so many people this way. I have found so many websites with people who have been ripped off by this one company and no one has done a thing about it and the olny thing I can ask is "why". If I could understand how to do something about it myself you better believe I would.

Sparta, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merican-Poets-Society-League-Of-American-Poets/Baltimore-And-Pikesville-Maryland-21208/Merican-Poets-Society-League-Of-American-Poets-One-of-the-biggest-theifts-in-America-Bal-456134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merican Poets Society, League Of American Poets