Complaint Review: Merimac Capital/ 1st Amer. Payment Systems

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Lonestarlady — Wills Point Texas United States of America
Merimac Capital/ 1st Amer. Payment Systems
100 Throckmorton St. Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Merimac Capital/ 1st Amer. Payment Systems Scott Morrison, Crystal Whitehill Leased c.c.machine for my small business but company runs never ending payments & practices Fort Worth, Texas

Do Not do business with Merimac Capital/1st American Payment Systems of Fort Worth, Tx. 76102 for a credit card machine. If you do, contact a lawyer to proofread the contract before signing. FINE Print is a mistake.

This company has been reported to the BBB of Ft. Worth, Tx., by me & MANY others. Signed a contract by one of their Reps. on 5/14/09. Led to believe the service could be dropped .  WRONG!!  The Rep. did not even fill in ALL necessary areas.

I continued to pay for the lease of an unused machine until 5/2012. Company threatened me with collection agent C. Whitehill.  That is why I filed a report with the BBB of Fort Worth. They said non-payment would hurt my NEAR perfect credit if I faulted.

I faulted, refused to be pressured by them, & my credit score dropped by 35 pts.  BIG DEAL.  I don't intend to deal with this company, don't need to borrow $$, or a credit card that I don't use.  If I need $$$, I will go to the local bank & borrow it, or I will live off what my husband has!!! It may end up costing me, but the fight is not over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merimac-Capital-1st-Amer-Payment-Systems/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Merimac-Capital-1st-Amer-Payment-Systems-Scott-Morrison-Crystal-Whitehill-Leased-ccma-925908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merimac Capital/ 1st Amer. Payment Systems