Complaint Review: Merimac Capital Credit Card Equipment Leasing

• Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Chicago Cell Inc — Housotn Texas United States of America
Merimac Capital Credit Card Equipment Leasing
201 Main Street Suite 1000, Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Merimac Capital Credit Card Equipment Leasing I returned the equipment and paid 700 Dollar on top of that and they still say I owe over 2000 for the equipment which is in thier possession..this copmnay is a rip off Fort Worth , Texas

I was approched by this company by a sweet talker sales person and I signed a lease with them for 2 credit card processing equipments which brand new costs 300 Dollars they made me signed the papers for 30 Dollars a month lease which was ok..

Few months later i sold my bussiness and I transfered my leases to the new bussiness owners  because they were two stores two seperate owners..They gladly took them as customers at that time they assured me that my lease had been transfered then they started charging the new owners for their monthly lease as well they kept charging me too when i called them they said I am still laible for my leases eventhough i sold my business then I recovered the leased equipment sent back to this company they said for the other one they need 700 Dollars since I could not recover it so I paid them 700 Dollars.

Now after 2 months they want me to pay another 2000 Dollars and I have no idea for what...I would like to let everyone one know about their shady business practices and how they rip off people and now when I researched a little more I came to find out I am not the only one victimized by this company ..Please help to stop this company to defraud people and businesses..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merimac-Capital-Credit-Card-Equipment-Leasing/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Merimac-Capital-Credit-Card-Equipment-Leasing-I-returned-the-equipment-and-paid-700-Dolla-615813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merimac Capital Credit Card Equipment Leasing

access