Complaint Review: Merimac Capital

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: Randy — Boulder Colorado United States of America
Merimac Capital
5220 Tennyson Parkway - Ste 400 Plano, Texas United States of America

Merimac Capital Trans Terch Merimac Capital is a Ripp-Off!..Also Trans Tech! Plano, Texas

This company has been charging us for the past 5 years and just now found out the service we had was canceled in 2007! Called them and they said the equipment was never turned in. Nobody ever told us to send the equipment back! I am going to cancel where I bank, since the bank or the leasing company was not looking out for my bets interest! Between the banks and Merimac must be a scam! I want my funds returned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merimac-Capital/Plano-Texas-75024/Merimac-Capital-Trans-Terch-Merimac-Capital-is-a-Ripp-OffAlso-Trans-Tech-Plano-Texas-736004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merimac Capital