Complaint Review: Merit Financial

Merit Financial
Santa Monica, California United States of America

Merit Financial Overpriced Gold Coins Santa Monica, California

*Author of original report: Merit Financial Will Not Return My Calls

Run away from this company. When I bought my gold coins, gold was just a little over $1,000 per ounce.  I purchased $25,000 in gold coins from this company through my IRA.  Today gold is just over $1,700 per ounce.  What are my gold coins worth according to my IRA? Only $20,000.  How is that possible?  Merit Financial made a 100% markup on my coins.  That's right, I paid double their value.  These people are not honest brokers, they are salesmen.  They aren't interested in honesty, ethics, or morals.  They are interested in making as much money as they can from you, the novice and unsuspecting buyer.  I was told it was a 3-5 year investment.  For what, to break even while gold soars?  Merit Financial are scam artists.  Run away. Fast.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merit-Financial/Santa-Monica-California-/Merit-Financial-Overpriced-Gold-Coins-Santa-Monica-California-764803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merit Financial

Merit Financial Will Not Return My Calls

AUTHOR: Booker - (United States of America)

After making over ten telephone calls to talk to Merit Financial about my gold coins purchase they will not return my calls.  I have since submitted a Better Business Bureau complaint.  If I am wrong about my complaint, why won't they call me back to discuss?  They appear to be hiding which does not bode well for their side.