Blanche

Complaint Review: Merit Financial

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Douglas Arizona U.S.A.
Merit Financial
1300 Fourth St. Santa Monica, California United States of America

Merit Financial Scam Company Santa Monica, California

I bought some gold coins from Merit and found out later that they were gold plated. They should have been worth $1800 per coin but were worth only $40. Also another time I called them to see what they would give me for some coins and after I sent them to Merit they dropped the price by $200 per coin, These were uncirculated. I told them to send them back to me as I did not want to sell them at that price, they sent me beat up circulated coins back. I know a man that used to work for Merit and he told me many crooked things Merit does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merit-Financial/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Merit-Financial-Scam-Company-Santa-Monica-California-945155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merit Financial