Complaint Review: Merrick Bank Credit Card

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Brian200 — plymouth Minnesota USA
Merrick Bank Credit Card
po box 9201 / www.merrickbank.com Internet United States of America

Merrick Bank Credit Card stole money from me! they refused let me speak with president or something so they can hide to keep my money they stolen i sent personal check and that check was cashed, they did not credit in my account and claimed that they never got check from me. plymouth, Minnesota

on august 11 2009, i mailed my personal check to pay credit card bills, and i checked my bank and found out that they got my personal check and cashed it on august 18th that proves that i already paid them for the bills that i owed, then i went to www.merrickbank.com  to check if they have posted that to my account and credit amount and found out that they did not credit it.  i called them to find out why they did not do that.  they claimed that they never got my personal check and starting calling me dirty name and made very deathly threatens to me say " pay it or die ".  i told them i called police, they say " we own police  so cough up money or we come over ".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrick-Bank-Credit-Card/internet/Merrick-Bank-Credit-Card-stole-money-from-me-they-refused-let-me-speak-with-president-482406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merrick Bank Credit Card