Complaint Review: Merrick Bank

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Nampa Idaho
Merrick Bank
P.O. Box 5000, Draper, Utah 84020 Draper, Utah United States of America

Merrick Bank Promised to remove late fee from account, said they did but charged it anyway Draper, Utah

I have had several problems with Merrick Bank! The latest being them promising to remove a late fee from my account, saying they did, but charging it anyway. When I called customer service, they were rude and unwilling to help. I have had an account with them for 6 years and had just had enough! I closed the account and have printed forms to file a complaint with our State Attorney Generals office.

When I went online today to make a payment, I found they had locked me out of my internet account thus forcing me to mail payments or pay a fee for phone payments. I highly recommend that anyone considering their services, look elsewhere, they are not worth the headache involved with doing business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrick-Bank/Draper-Utah-84020-5000/Merrick-Bank-Promised-to-remove-late-fee-from-account-said-they-did-but-charged-it-anywa-1046948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merrick Bank