Complaint Review: Merrick Bank

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:Walhalla South Carolina
Merrick Bank
PO BOX 5000 Draper Utah Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Merrick Bank Add another nextcard merrick screwover to the list ripoff Draper Utah

I also had a nextcard which had been dormant for quite a while. Then I get a call from collection company for Merrick Bank that I owe them 436.00 I said you have got to be kidding since I have never had a Merrick Bank card. I have contested the debt sent in letters to the collection agency. I now get a letter saying they will gladly erase my debt for a measly 130.00 approx 30% of the original (non existant debt) All this did is make my resolve even stronger I will not cave to these evil-doers.

Walhalla, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrick-Bank/Draper-Utah-84020/Merrick-Bank-Add-another-nextcard-merrick-screwover-to-the-list-ripoff-Draper-Utah-71239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merrick Bank