Complaint Review: Merrick Bank

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2002

• Reported By:Seville Oh
Merrick Bank
P.O. Box 62648 Phoenix, Az 85082-9962 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Merrick Bank ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I had a Next Card Visa and always made my payments on time. When Merrick Bank took over the card I was not informed. I have not gotten a bill from them in two months.

The first time I was informed that the ownership of the card changed was when I got a call at work to tell me I was late on my payment. I was given an address to send money to, which I did.

I still have not gotten a bill, nor can I get through to Merrick Bank to find out how much I owe. I have called the number on the back of my card only to be told I have an invaid credit card number. I have tried the website for my card and cannot get access to the site.

Now this will be another late fee and a negitive mark on my unmarked credit, all because I have not been informed on where to send payments to.

Medina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrick-Bank/Phoenix-Arizona-85082-9962/Merrick-Bank-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-33686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merrick Bank