- Report: #985020
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Merrill Lynch Bank of America
Merrill Lynch Bank of AmericaNew York, New York United States of America
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Financial Advisor PMD Trainee (career risk) New York, New York
1. If PMD FA faced any compliant from clients, the PMD FA will have a choice of immediate resignation or termination. There is no warning as in other professional job.
2. You new clients who are in application process will not obtain any further support from the bank.
3. PMD FA will need to work out a plan to seek support from the HR department in the bank to obtain remaining salary (vacation pay) after leaving the bank. The branch will not contact you after your resignation for exit interview.
I fulfulled the production hurdle a few months in advanced before this incidence and have enjoyed building my business while helping people. I am facing challenges after gaining new insights from the management.
In summary, there are risks for mid-career professionals to join FA training program unless you have solid relationship with the management team. There is not much peer support or supervision on important tasks including operation and transaction support. The compliance and management team have their mandate to discuss issues in the branch. New FAs may not know if their work meet the quantity and quality required from the management.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrill-Lynch-Bank-of-America/New-York-New-York-/Merrill-Lynch-Bank-of-America-Financial-Advisor-PMD-Trainee-career-risk-New-York-New-Y-985020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.