Complaint Review: Merry Maids

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: AnnapolisHomeOwner — Annapolis Maryland USA
Merry Maids

Merry Maids BAD! Terrible Customer Service and only mediocre cleaning service, Annapolis, Internet

I have been using Merry Maids for a few months. I signed up for the year long service plan as I expected to be happy with their service. Nothing could be further from the truth! Each service I have had to call to report something not being completed. They did offer to come back (and one time did) that means I need to plan for TWO visits each time I have them "clean"...well, sort of clean. The office said they would call if I was not the first house on the schedule.

They haven't. They have failed in every way possible. When I called to cancel they said I have to pay the $300 fee they waived when I signed up for the year's service. I would pay it if I was terminating for no reason. In this case I am terminating because they have failed to provide good and consistent service. I cannot understand how a company can operate this way. I have been trying to call corporate HQ but the line has been busy for the last hour. The maids might be merry, but this customer certainly is NOT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merry-Maids/internet/Merry-Maids-BAD-Terrible-Customer-Service-and-only-mediocre-cleaning-service-Annapolis-874713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merry Maids