Complaint Review: Merry Maids

• Reported By: Hailey — North Carolina United States of America
Merry Maids
greensboro, north carolina Internet United States of America

Merry Maids Rip Offed from Merry Maids Internet

I just had someone come out from Merry Maids and the lady did absolutely nothing!!
She didnt clean the counter tops, she didnt clean the microwave, she didnt sweep the floors, she didnt mop the floors, she didnt do anything but talk on the phone the whole time she was here...

She sprayed some liquid or water on the toilet seat and went down into my basement and vacuumed where once again she was on the phone the whole time!!
I called the office and they said she told them we were doing illegal activities is why she left early!!

I called the representatives and offered to take pics of what she didnt clean and said she did and they told me to contact groupon!!

She also told me my house was filthy..I live in a 3300 sq ft home that is valued at 350,000 and 2 teenagers that clean 2 times a week....Im so confused as how my how was filthy or how we were doin illegal activiites..

I am contacting the news and everyone I can..This is not right and I do not appreciate it!! I will not be treated this way by someone I am paying!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merry-Maids/internet/Merry-Maids-Rip-Offed-from-Merry-Maids-Internet-960775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merry Maids