Complaint Review: Mesa City Court

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Mesa City Court
Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Judge Karl Eppich - Mesa Police Racist Judge Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Judge Eppich is a failure.

I was charged with Extreme DUI by the Mesa City cops when my husband pushed me onto the pavement where I received scrapes and bruises on my knee, hip, elbow, and wrist. The cops didnt bother to arrest the person that pushed me and instead tossed me in jail and charged me with DUI when i was only parked on the opposite side of the apartment complex. I left to save myself from any other danger. I called 911 for help and I didnt get any help from the cops. THey didnt even bother to call for an ambulance for me. I was injured and very afraid. I am not from the city, I live 5 hours from the city and was just there for the night. We went out to have some drinks with a friend. My husband was the driver from the beginning, but when the argument happened and the physical abuse, I chose to park away and sleep. As I sat there, the cops pulled up behind me and made me do a sobriety test. Of course, i was drunk, but i was also hurt and physically hurt. The cops instead arrest me, and 5'6 135 lb woman. The 6'2 300+lb man is let free.

Judge Karl Eppich is just as bad as the mesa cops. He has no compassion and no commen sense. He can watch me cry in front of him and it doesnt even bother him. I am at my wits end trying to deal with my charges, a husband that abused me, and paying for fines to mesa city court that i cant handle. I never knew that by dialing 911, I would end up where I am today. Word of advice, think before you dial 911, because the Mesa cops dont know what it means to protect and to serve. Another thing, if you dont have blond hair and are not mormon, you will receive the maximum sentence there possibly is!!! There is no justice in this city. Judge Karl Eppich, I hope you get what you deserve someday for hurting innocent people!

Anonymous
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mesa-City-Court/Mesa-Arizona/Judge-Karl-Eppich-Mesa-Police-Racist-Judge-Mesa-Arizona-353600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mesa City Court

Judge Eppich is a failure.

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Judge Eppich is a failure as a judge. His actions will be reviewed by the Judicial Advisory Board. We must protest!