Complaint Review: Mesa Police Department

Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Mesa Police Department A african-american police man no known to me as a Mesa police officer, came to my house in Surprise in an intimidating manner. I have surveillance photos of him. He refuse to give me his name or ID, but told me he is "affiliated with the FBI". Mesa Arizona

The purpose of his visit to my house, some 60 miles from Mesa, Az. is still unkown. However, he was interested in speaking to me about my knowledge of CIA narcotics trafficking operations. Apparently, Mesa police are involved. This officer was in plain clothes, and had something hidden under his shirt, as my surveillance photos prove. A witness showed up at my house just after he did, so his "mission" was not acomplished......
I have since filed complaints with the FBI and the Mesa police, who acknowledged he worked for them, but would not give me his name.

PRIVATE
Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mesa-Police-Department/Mesa-Arizona/Mesa-Police-Department-A-african-american-police-man-no-known-to-me-as-a-Mesa-police-offic-375886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mesa Police Department