Complaint Review: Mesa Rock Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: wrong one to scam — belleville New Jersey United States of America
Mesa Rock Financial

Mesa Rock Financial Topaz Financial Services, Swift Rock Financial Service, Mesa Rock Financial Services SCAMED me for servcies I never recieved, Internet

Thinking I made a smart decision  over a 2 years ago I signed up with mesa rock financial services on a program that would get me out of debt in 3 years. They stated i was to stop paying my credit card bills and not talk to anyone calling me in regard to these bills. Every month they took the fee out of my personal checking account that was supposed to be for multiple purposes like paying my bills & negotiating settlements. Of course that never happened.

Well in 1 year they took me from a bad situation to something 10 times worse. None of my bills had been paid, I was being sued by 1 of the credit card companies, my home has a lien on it due to not paying the credit card account and a judgement that I was supposed to go to court for and never knew it was there.

I must go on...

I e-mailed and requested cancellation of my account immediately with a full refund of all moneys that had been sent to to consolidate my cdebt. Well, they never called me. So  emailed and emailed and email and caled and called and no answer. I finally got a call from MR lepely which is a made up name to cover their ass who flippin out on me when i told him that he was to return all my money 5021.00 for a year of fees to provide a servcie I never recieved.  All of the sudden got all this personal attention  since expaliend that I was the wrong one to mess with.

I ADVICE  YOU ALL THAT call AUSTIN OR HUSTON ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE BETTER BUINESS BUEARU FILE A COMPLAINT ATTACH ALL SUPORTING DOCUMENT. IF YOU LIVE OUT SIDE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS CALL YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL . THE MORE COMPALINTS THEY GET ABOUT MESA ROCK THEY ONLY ARE FORCED TO BEGIN A GOVERMENT INVESTIGATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mesa-Rock-Financial/internet/Mesa-Rock-Financial-Topaz-Financial-Services-Swift-Rock-Financial-Service-Mesa-Rock-Fi-763492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mesa Rock Financial