brings

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mesa Party Rentals — Mesa Arizona
Mesa Street Auto Sales
310 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85201‎ Mesa, Arizona USA

Mesa Street Auto Sales Car Sales Mesa, Mesa Auto Street Sales. Main Street Auto Sales Mesa Arizona

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: We are not trying to take your vehicle away

*Consumer Comment: I bought the car and I'm happy - nelly

Do Not Buy A Car From Here. 100's of bad reviews before they switched their names, same owners. Sold a 90,000 Mile Car for $9,000 (dodge all 4 door has SCRATCHES) Broken Windshield to an innocent Young mom that has had a good job for 2 years got 22% interest after charging $2000.00 and said "we are going to clean it first but not fix the scratches and Still to this day have not fixed the windshield for you hahahahahaha) PLACE IS A JOKE SCAM ARTIST con artis that rips off innocent hard working people...luxury auto sales hahaha - Cars with cracked windshield sold as well (illegal)  Makes you sign a form for $1000.00's Just to sell you are car

Main Street Auto Sales

Place is the worst nightmare you could ever imagine. Just walk in there and they all look like crackheads, shaking and smoking while trying to sell you a car. I fell bad for anyone that gets ripped off and hopefully karma will get them but until then all we can do is try to warn as many people as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mesa-Street-Auto-Sales/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Mesa-Street-Auto-Sales-Car-Sales-Mesa-Mesa-Auto-Street-Sales-Main-Street-Auto-Sales-Mes-1080330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mesa Street Auto Sales

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We are not trying to take your vehicle away

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Hello Nelly my name is Joe I am one of the managers here at the dealership. I wanted to assure you that we were not going to take away your vehicle nor did we have any intentions of it. As for your boyfriend we would really appreciate him not posting fasle statements against us it is slander. If he does not stop the owner of the dealership will be forced to take legal action against him, and that is the last thing we want to happen.

Nelly, if you have anything to discuss with us feel free to call we would be happy to help you with anything else.

I bought the car and I'm happy - nelly

AUTHOR: Nelly O - ()

My name is nelly and I bought the car and its fine. my credit was no good and they was just trying to help me.

i appreciate the car. To lease don't take it away from me. I worked hard to get it. My boyfriend just was upset because he thinks I got a bad deal. I understand you will fix the windshield when you get time.