Complaint Review: Message Envy

• Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Carol — Valencia California United States of America
Message Envy
23957 Newhall Ranch Road Valencia, California United States of America

Message Envy Once you cancel membership they only give you 30 days to use all the messages you have purchase. I had 4 messages left which I paid for and I called on the 31st day after cancellation and they refus Valencia, California

*Consumer Comment: HUH ??

*Consumer Comment: what????

*Consumer Comment: What the heck do "messages" have to do with Health Spas?

If you join their membership they will still charge you for additional month after cancellation.  Then they only give you 30 days to use up any messages that you had purchase.  They pressure you to give them 20 percent tip of a message that cost $120.00 even though the message was $60.00.  I had 4 message left (that I paid for) and I was not able to use them up before my 30 days were up due to being busy getting ready for Christmas.  I called on the 31st day and they refuse to let me redeem any of my 4 messages.  This is poor customer service and it is less money their employees can earn on tips.  Maybe this is why they also have a high turn over on message therapists.  Not only have they lost a customer for life, they have lost money from my friends and family members.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Message-Envy/Valencia-California-91354/Message-Envy-Once-you-cancel-membership-they-only-give-you-30-days-to-use-all-the-message-816017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Message Envy

HUH ??

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Exactly what does a MESSAGE have to do with anything ???  Who is the message from ???  Was it an urgent message ??  Perhaps the OP received a message from outer space.

OH !  I get it !  This idiot was talking about a MASSAGE !!!!  He doesn't know the difference between MESSAGE and MASSAGE ?????     Geeezzzzz.     As my friend Bugs Bunny would say  " What an Ultra Maroon ".

And, to the OP - the next time you feel the need to post something, find a 3rd grader to do it for you, as you definitley lack the skills to write it yourself.  MESSAGE......give me a break, you dunderhead.  Hahahahahahahaha.

what????

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

"Message" envy?? I do think it is MASSAGE envy - no wonder. If I had "message" envy during the Christmas season I would have used it toot sweet!!

What the heck do "messages" have to do with Health Spas?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Just curious...those are pretty expensive "messages."