Complaint Review: Messerli And Kramer

• Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:lakeland Minnesota
Messerli And Kramer
Plymouth, Minnesota U.S.A.

Messerli And Kramer I received an argumentative insulting phone call today. Plymouth Minnesota

I got a call today at work from Messerli and Kramer a 'law office' in Plymouth Mn...telling me I owed them 11k for a Providian account that I had opened years ago...could not tell me when or where or what the credit limit had been just that they were getting ready to serve me with papers. I was shocked to say the least...the man then implyed that my friend had maybe done this, that he could be as crooked as Denny Hecker...whatever that meant!!! he was rude and extremely aggressive. I asked him to give me information and he told me he did not have to that I needed to pay it! Any one else out there having this problem??? I googled this company and came upon this website and was shocked to see that they have done this before...and that the State of Mn had tried to sue them for unlawful collection practices.....I need help with this....

Experienced
lakeland, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Messerli-And-Kramer/Plymouth-Minnesota/Messerli-And-Kramer-I-received-an-argumentative-insulting-phone-call-today-Plymouth-Minne-472376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Messerli And Kramer