Complaint Review: Messerli and Krammer

Messerli and Krammer
3033 campus drive plymouth, Minnesota USA

Messerli and Krammer Harassment/Wrongful litigation plymouth Minnesota

Messerli and Krammer,

Have been sued by the Minnesota Attorney General for Robo-signing and were suppose to stop bringing cases that were very old.  I purchased a computer from Dell and they delivered it but left it on my front step.  The computer got stolen and I called and they sent me another.  I thought everything was fine but I got billed for both the computers.  I ended up defaulting because they wouldn't take off the computer that was left unsecure on my step.  Messerli and Krammer then bought the debt and took me to small claims court.  It has been 7 1/2 years and there was about 4 reaons that I shouldn't have lost in court.  The day in court i noticed the attorney for Messerli and Krammer had aprox 30 folders representing the people they were seing that day.  crazy.  This is not why small claims court was set up.  They totall abuse the system and know they don't have to follow the rules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Messerli-and-Krammer/plymouth-Minnesota/Messerli-and-Krammer-HarassmentWrongful-litigation-plymouth-Minnesota-1163637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Messerli and Krammer