Complaint Review: MetaBank Western Union MoneyWise Card

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: KrisMWilson — Georgia United States of America
MetaBank Western Union MoneyWise Card

MetaBank Western Union MoneyWise Card MetaBank BEWARE WILL STEAL YOUR TAX RETURN Internet

DO NOT EVER purchase a prepaid card from any company who use METABANK  for its banking. MY tax preparer suggested I get the westernunion prepaid MasterCard to get my 2013 tax refund. I received my card with no problems..activated. Today was my deposit date for my $9K tax refund..I go to check my account and I'm told by the western union rep that METABANK closed my card and blocked my account and they could not give me a reason. So I would have to call METABANK. Its been a very tough year for me and I need my money this is not fair nor is it acceptable to do things like this to people who work hard for their money only to be stolen by thieves like METABANK. They are not even giving me an explanation I am frustrated because I'm so behind in bills...this is not right. I'm going to be contacting the media!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetaBank-Western-Union-MoneyWise-Card/internet/MetaBank-Western-Union-MoneyWise-Card-MetaBank-BEWARE-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-TAX-RETURN-Interne-1009624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetaBank Western Union MoneyWise Card