Supreme

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Tahlequah Oklahoma
MetaBank
www.accountnow.net San Ramon, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

MetaBank Denying access to funds in my account San Ramon California

I had to get a new prepaid Mastercard because I filed a dispute on my statement. They canceled the card I had and told me it would be five to seven working days until I got a new one. I tried to transfer my funds into another account and was told I could not. I asked if I canceled the account how long it would take to get my money back and was told 90 days. I asked them to reactivate my old card and they said they could not do it. This is the third time this has happened, that I had to get a new card. Each time they charge me a fee for the card. If I wanted the card faster I would have had to pay thirty dollars to have it Fed Ex'd overnight. I also used their bill pay to pay my electric bill and once they payed it but have not payed the one I scheduled for the fourteenth of February. This is supposed to be a checking account so why aren't they treating it as one? Now I don't know about you but as a single parent I can't go a week without money but since my money is being held captive by this Bank I will have to find a way. The account will be closed as soon as I get my card and can withdraw all my money. I would advise anyone not to use this service.

Darrell d.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetaBank/San-Ramon-California/MetaBank-Denying-access-to-funds-in-my-account-San-Ramon-California-309264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetaBank