Complaint Review: Metabo Green Coffee Extract

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Ginger1088 — Pennsylvania
Metabo Green Coffee Extract
PO Box 30816 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Metabo Green Coffee Extract Auspice (7400 E McDonald Rd Ste 121, Scottsdale, AZ 85255) Risk free trial, is not risk free. You get no refund, and they charge you without telling you Salt Lake City Utah

I signed up for the free 30 day trial. The trial ended 10 days in and I was charged $90 for it. I never opened the bottle! So I called their customer service and they told me I couldn't get a refund. So I sent the unopened bottle back. A week later they sent it back to me!

I have now filed a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. This is ridiculous! Their customer service don't want to help you and you lose $90 on something that is supposed to be "risk-free" and "100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!"

I just want my money back and I doubt I'll see it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabo-Green-Coffee-Extract/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Metabo-Green-Coffee-Extract-Auspice-7400-E-McDonald-Rd-Ste-121-Scottsdale-AZ-85255-Ri-1087901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabo Green Coffee Extract