Complaint Review: Metabofuel 1000 - Trugenix - Curb Your Appetite

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:gibsonton Florida
Metabofuel 1000 - Trugenix - Curb Your Appetite
www.trugenixhoodia.com.; www.metagofuel.com Internet U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000- Trugenix - Curb Your Appetite LOSE YOUR MONEY AND CREDIT. GET FREE SAMPLES. PAY FOREVER. ripoff South Jordan, Utah Internet

Don't lose your money and credit instead of pounds. I ordered Metabofuel 1000 and Trugenix samples. I knew that I would have to cancel to not get autoshipments. I did this on line immediately after I received the samples. I still received t bottles of Trugenix and 4 bottles of Metabolife. So I went to the website foe Metabolife. There is nowhere to contact Customer Service but there is a phone number. No one answers this number; only a recording. So I looked at my credit card statement. There are 4 different numbers, none of which is for Metabolife.

I contacted my credit card company and was told I could dispute the charge but could not stop further payments to them since they are now on autopay. I would have to contact them and have them stop the shipments. How do you stop shipments if you cannot contact the company? So now I wait. Trugenix answers their phone puts you on hold and never come back. Curb your cravings I have to say I cancelled online and called a short while later and my account was closed; so if you want to try that one at least if you don't like it you can cancel with no problem.

One thing I have learned from this is that there is no such thing as a "free" sample. You may be spending your hard earned money for nothing; spending countless hours on the phone and internet and still owe for products that don't work.

I hope someone looks into this fast.

gibsonton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000-Trugenix-Curb-Your-Appetite/internet/Metabofuel-1000-Trugenix-Curb-Your-Appetite-LOSE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-CREDIT-GET-FREE-SAMPL-188453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000 - Trugenix - Curb Your Appetite