• Report: #192679

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Garden City Michigan
Metabofuel 1000
1084 Esat State Rd. Suite F American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 ripoff American Fork Utah

STRESSED OUT! I fell into this scam also! I seen the free sample with pay only shipping fee $ 4.95 . A few days later I recieved a bottle of this stuff, not a sample. I checked my account online with my bank, and seen that I had been charged $207.00 I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION! I called the company, and had no luck WHATSOEVER! I had wrong phone numbers, and was directed to several different places, when I did finally reach someone, I could not hardly understand them, and gave me no help at all. The person told me all sales were final, and that I should have read all terms and agreements. I SWEAR no terms or agreements! this person did not care at all. I told them I wanted to talk to someone higher, like a General manger, they said they would have someone contact me within 24 hours NOBODY ever called me back! which takes me to today. I called this morning, and had the same exact problems. I called my bank, and hopefully they will help me out, and get the money put back into my account. I will update this matter, I wish everyone the best of luck in this same position. DO NOT LET THIS REST, KEEP FIGHTING THEM! They will just suck more & more people into this terrible frenzy of a mess.

Jillian
Garden City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Metabofuel-1000-ripoff-American-Fork-Utah-192679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000