• Report: #198972

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 30, 2006

• Reported By:bakersfield California
Metabofuel 1000
www.metabofuel.com , California U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 ripoff San Diego, California

I like a lot of people sent for a sample bottle of metabofuel 1000, and would only have to pay #4.97 to postage. After I received the bottle and I tried it, I found that I could not take the pills. My health would not allow me to take it. I tried to find the address where I could send the pills back. I looked on my bank statement to get the phone number and or address, and found that they had charged my account $99.98, I called the bank and they said that I would have to wait until I received the shipment for these pills and then send them back and they would file a complaint.

Two weeks later they charged my account again for $99.99. I tried going to the web sight but all I got was a page saying that I was not authorized to view that page. I was able to contact the company and talk to a woman who was very nice and she told me that as soon as I received the pills, which I told her I had never received them, that I could send them back and they would only charge me for one bottle and credit my account for the balance. I was agreeable to this if this would end my nighmare.

So far I have had no pills or responce from the company and now you cannot even get in touch with them by phone or e-mail. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into!! My income is only $17,000. a year and their unauthorized charges to my account caused some checks I had written to pay my bills to bounce, and therefore the back charged me a total of $300.00 for services rendered. I almost had a nervous breakdown over this and had to borrow money to cover the overdrafts just so I could break even.

If there is anyone out there than can help me I would so appreciate it.

bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/California/Metabofuel-1000-ripoff-San-Diego-California-198972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000