Complaint Review: Metabofuel 1000

• Updated: Fri, April 28, 2006

• Reported By:west valley city Utah
Metabofuel 1000
Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metaboufuel 1000 ripoff took unauthorized money out of my checking account Provo Utah

The company Metabofuel 1000 took $207.85 out of my checking account without authorization by using my debit account number. How they got this information I don't know. At the time I knew nothing of this company, since this has happened I have since learned they have ripped off many people. The have nurmerous RIPPOFF reports about them. I tried to communicate this problem over the telephone with them, but to no avail. The said ALL SALES FINAL. What sales, I didn't buy anything? Someone needs to put a stop to this. My financial institution is now going to go after them. I encourage others to turn them in also.

Martha
west valley city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2006 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/Provo-Utah-84061/Metaboufuel-1000-ripoff-took-unauthorized-money-out-of-my-checking-account-Provo-Utah-189092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000