• Report: #190993

• Reported By:bastrop Louisiana
Metabofuel 1000
Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000, Or Savoy 6 ripoff Provo Utah

I responded to an email for free bottle of Metabofuel. Yesterday I received 4 bottles in the mail. I cannot reach them because the phone has been "disconnected". The invoice included in the package only had my name and order number. Under price it is blank.
I called my credit card this morning and they charged my card with $207.85. They must be stopped... now.
My credit card company is helping me with this. I wish I had a phone number to reach this Metabofuel to tell them off.. But their phone is disconnected.

Carol
bastrop, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2006 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/Provo-Utah/Metabofuel-1000-Or-Savoy-6-ripoff-Provo-Utah-190993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000