• Report: #191584

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:TALLAHASSEE Florida
Metabofuel 1000
metabofuel.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 RIPOFF, Unauthorized amount billed to my credit card Provo Utah

4 weeks ago I received an e-mail stating to try this fatburner for a free. Pay for shipping only. I did so on my credit card. 4 weeks later I receive 4 bottles in the mail of the same poduct. I check my crdit card bill and see a $207.00 unauthorized charge. I tried to goto their website but it was conveniently not working. So I found the number to call. I was told by there customer service that all sales were final, Even though I never authorized the sale on my vard. I immediatly called my credit card and am currently disputing it. I told metabofuel that I wanted it credited back to my card and I would send the bottles back. He said "Please just enjoy the number one diet pill in the world" No refund. I am currently contacting an attorney about the matter. I refuse to let these crooks get away with this.

Daniel
TALLAHASSEE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/Provo-Utah/Metabofuel-1000-RIPOFF-Unauthorized-amount-billed-to-my-credit-card-Provo-Utah-191584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000