• Report: #198225

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Fresno California
Metabofuel 1000
customerservice@Matabofuel1000 Provost, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 Free trail with 14 days to cancel. Billed credit card for $200.00 and I returned the 4 bottles. The company will not credit back my Account and they will will not re-ship the 4 bottles to me. I have been gvien the run around for over two months Ripoff Provost Utah

Free trail with 14 days to cancel. Billed credit card for $200.00 and I returned the 4 bottles. Metbofuel 1000, will not credit back my account and they will will not re-ship the 4 bottles to me. I have been gvien the run around for over three months, the telphone # is (800) 810-1017. Everytime I call the cutomer rep tell me that she will have someone fromm mangement call me back. I have been scammed for $200.00 and I don't have the product. Help???

Angelina
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-1000/Provost-Utah/Metabofuel-1000-Free-trail-with-14-days-to-cancel-Billed-credit-card-for-20000-and-I-re-198225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel 1000