• Report: #191353

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2006

• Reported By:Fairview Texas
Metabofuel, Savoy 6
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel, Savoy 6, ripoff, used my bank information without authorization, fraudulent Provo Utah

My account information was used fraudulently by this company. I DID NOT order the 4 bottles of Metabofuel, but yet my acocunt was charged $207.85. I am having a hard time trying to get my bank to refund me the money. I have shipped the products back to the mailing address, but there is no other way to contact this company. They need to be investigated and sued! if I were an attorney I would sue them! I don't way to pay legal fees and drag this out forever. I just want my money back. I had to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued so that they can't take out any more money.

Jana
Fairview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel-Savoy-6/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-Savoy-6-ripoff-used-my-bank-information-without-authorization-fraudulent-Pr-191353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel, Savoy 6