Complaint Review: Metabofuel

• Submitted: Tue, May 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 02, 2006

• Reported By:Seaside Oregon
Metabofuel
1084 East St. Rd. Ste F American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel ripoff, dishonest, assuming, American Fork Utah

I ordered Metabofuel for shipping and handling charges only, before I had a chance to even try the pills, I was charged for 4 more bottles.I didn't authorize them to take 207.00 out of my account and also never received the 4 bottles.

They are taking advantage of good people that are trying to earn an honest living. The customer service center I called re: these charges said you don't get your money back because it states clearly in the "Terms and conditions" that all sales are final. She said when I ordered the sample body I automatically signed up for the 4 other bottles then.

Kathleen
Seaside, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Metabofuel-ripoff-dishonest-assuming-American-Fork-Utah-189616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel