• Report: #206463

• Submitted: Wed, August 16, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 16, 2006

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Metabofuel
1084 E. State Rd. Ste. F American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel1000 is not free it's a $200 ripoff and it doesn't work American Fork Utah

I signed up for the free bottle which costs $4.95 for shipping to try a new diet pill. Before I even got a chance to try the diet pills, I received 4 additional bottles and $207.85 was charged to my credit card. I'm currently working with my credit card to dispute this charge, but it doesn't look good. Additinally, metabofuel will probably try to charge me $25 for initiating this dispute.

I've heard that filing a complaint with UTAH STATE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AT WWW.DCP.UTAH.GOV/ENFORCEMENT/COMPLAINT.HTML has been successful for others. I plan to try as well.

Interested to hear from anyone who has actually been successful in their dispute attempts.

Robin
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2006 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Metabofuel1000-is-not-free-its-a-200-ripoff-and-it-doesnt-work-American-Fork-Utah-206463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel