• Report: #199344

• Submitted: Mon, July 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 03, 2006

• Reported By:destrehan Louisiana
Metabofuel
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 dishonest, i was charged 207.85 for a product i did not order. they refused to give me my money back Ripoff Provo Utah

Metabofuel sent me a e-mail for a promotion for weight loss. according to the e-mail I received this was a trial and there was only a 4.87 S&H charge. Metabofuel charged my account $4.87 for S & H , then Metabofuel charged my account $207.85 14 days later. when I contacted them they told me that was the way it was and I had to cancel the order in 10 days. I read Metabofuel the e-mail I had printed out and there was nothing about canceling the order or any other charges.

Metabofuel said that they would refund my money in 48 hours. They did not. This started in May of 2006. I still have not received any of the bottles they said they said was sent out. This company is not very truthful and I tell eveyone to beware of any e-mails they receive from this company.

Paula
destrehan, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2006 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-1000-dishonest-i-was-charged-20785-for-a-product-i-did-not-order-they-refuse-199344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel